How To Enable Https For Free
Hello Friends, today I will tell you how you can change your website from http to https to https, that too in free, with the help of cloudflare, if you also want to make your website secure and increase speed. If cloudflare will help you in this. Now it comes to know what cloudflare is, so next we will know what cloudflare is and how it works and what are its benefits.
What Is Cloudflare
Cloudflare is a platform with the help of which we can increase the security of our website, and with the help of cloudflare we can increase the speed of the website even more. The special thing about cloudflare is that with the help of this you can also get free SSL Certificate for your website, and this will increase Google ranking.
benefits of cloudflare
- Increases website’s speed and security.
- Free SSL certificate is available.
- Saving Bandwidth.
- Prevents Attack
- And if your website ever goes down, it also shows its offline version.
How to create an account on cloudflare
How to create an account on Cloudflare– So let’s know how to create an account on cloudflare, first of all you have to go to cloudflare’s site to create a cloudflare account, after that if you already have a cloudflare account, login, If you do not have an account, after entering your email ID and password, you have to click on Create account button, after that your account will be ready and ready.
Note:-Now your account has been created, now I will tell you how to convert your website from http to https for free and how to get free SSL certificate.
- After creating an account, you have to choose your site, you have to add your site after choosing the site.
- After adding the site, your new popup will open, which will automatically scan all the DNS records of the site and the existing name servers and which servers it is connected to, just next to you. To increase.
- In the next step, you will have to select your plan, which plan you want, here you will get four types of plan free, Pro ($ 20 / months), Business ($ 200 / months), and Enterprise according to you Select the plan, what kind of plan you want, now we will talk about the free plan, in the free plan you get global CDN, Unmetered mitigation of DDoS Attacks and Free shared SSL certificate miles, which is very good for free.
- And after purchasing your plan, now after 60 seconds you will get the setting of your old domain, after that you do not need to do much, you will see some clouds, just turn them on. After that you have to proceed by clicking on the continue button.
- After this, cloudflare will give its name server here, just take its name server and replace it in place of the name server of your domain, so that the request that comes from your name server, I can tell that it has to be taken after taking it. After replacing the name server of the domain with clodflare’s name server, simply click on the continue button and proceed.
- So after changing the name server, it will tell you that the status of your website is not activated yet, so it takes 24 to 48 hours for your domain to get all the DNS records changed. When the status of your website becomes active, then you will be notified via mail, it takes a few hours for the status to become active.
- After the website is activated, you have to make the settings, which is Fafi Important, here you will see a lot of tabs, I will only tell you about the crypto as much as you will.
Crypto will get the tax tab, in this you just have to do two settings, the first SSL certificate can take 24 hours to activate, if you have a new website, then wait till the ssl certificate is activated, once activated, just You have to complete it, I have shown you by filling it in the photo below. By filling it up, whatever traffic comes to your website will be converted to https, and it gives you ssl certificate for free.
Now let’s talk about the second setting which always use https, you just have to turn it on, the request to win will also be in your http, it will convert it to https. If you do not turn on these settings, then your site will open both in http and https.
Now your website has been converted from http to https and become secure, we hope you have liked this blog, if you have any question, please comment in the comment box and tell us, I will help you completely.